Designed in cooperation with renowned inventor Ned Steinberger, the NS
Mini Headstock Tuner allows you to tune better thanks to its virtually
invisible, low-profile design, highly-sensitive piezo pickup and
super-bright backlit display. Tune inconspicuously, quickly and
accurately in dark or noisy environments. Only you’ll know you’re
• Compact, low profile design stays concealed from your audience
• Chromatic tuning automatically senses the note being played
• Easy-to-read, multi-color display works well in well-lit and dark environments
• 360 degree swivel for optimal right or left-handed viewing
• Durable ratchet system for secure placement on headstock
• Ultra-sensitive piezo pickup for quick response and highly accurate tuning
• Fits safely in cases or gigbags… leave one on every guitar!
• Choose to display notes as sharps or flats
• Adjustable calibration between 430hz – 450hz
• Automatic shut-off after 10 minutes of use preserves battery life
• Trusted by stage and studio professionals
We ship orders within 1 (one) business day (Monday though Friday) excluding all US Federal Holidays. Please note that orders shipping outside of the United States take about a week before the tracking will show movement.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping within the United States is free for most items. Additionally charges for heavier items may be charged to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US Territories.
We offer international shipping to most countries. Unfortunately, due to excessive losses, we cannot ship to some countries including Mexico and much of South America (excluding Brazil - we do ship to Brazil). Other countries may be limited at checkout.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you are outside of the United States, we use a mail consolidator. Those tracking numbers can be checked at PPXTRACK.com.
Shipping to P.O. boxes
Most items will ship ok to PO Boxes. But, guitars and instruments are generally shipped via UPS and/or FedEx and cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
See our complete Returns policy for more information.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.