A terrific combination of power and refinement, the clean, non-compression JangleBox J-Boost is the perfect companion to any JangleBox compressor, and a stand-alone enhancement to virtually any pedal in your rig.
Special features include:
• Unparalleled tone refinement. Unlike some other boosters, the J-Boost is a total EQ boost, not just a glorified volume knob.
• Full tone flexibility. By adjusting a single tone knob you can use the J-Boost as a treble boost, bass boost or even a mid boost. Or you can tweak your overall tone to perfection by eliminating low-end dullness or ice-picky highs.
• Ultra clean output. Yes, the J-Boost can help drive your amp to the breaking point if you want, but the distortion-free circuit is designed to deliver pristine tone and clarity.
• Because the Attack and Gain knobs on most compressor pedals are interactive (as on every JangleBox compressor), it can be very difficult to create louder output volume with low-level compression. The J-Boost fixes that by allowing you to lower your compressor's Attack to just a hint of compression and still get a clear, booming output.
• Use it with any JangleBox compressor to create an unbelievable richness and depth of tone. And by combining the J-Boost with our JB3, you can even create a boost-on-boost-on-boost!
Dimensions: 4.39” x 2.34” x 1.06” (112mm x 60mm x 27mm)
Power adapter: 9V, 100mA, 2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel, pin-negative (not included).
We ship orders within 1 (one) business day (Monday though Friday) excluding all US Federal Holidays. Please note that orders shipping outside of the United States take about a week before the tracking will show movement.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping within the United States is free for most items. Additionally charges for heavier items may be charged to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US Territories.
We offer international shipping to most countries. Unfortunately, due to excessive losses, we cannot ship to some countries including Mexico and much of South America (excluding Brazil - we do ship to Brazil). Other countries may be limited at checkout.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you are outside of the United States, we use a mail consolidator. Those tracking numbers can be checked at PPXTRACK.com.
Shipping to P.O. boxes
Most items will ship ok to PO Boxes. But, guitars and instruments are generally shipped via UPS and/or FedEx and cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
See our complete Returns policy for more information.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.